A Pound of Flesh is a toolkit for building your own run-down, back-water, black market space station. Built from the ground up for the ENnie Award Winning Mothership RPG.
Written by Donn Stroud (Dead Planet, The Lesser Key to the Celestial Legion), Sean McCoy (Mothership, Dead Planet), and Luke Gearing (Fever Swamp) it includes:
- The fully developed space station Prospero’s Dream, packed with dozens of locations, NPCs, and tools for running adventures in the city-sized station.
- Tools for generating your own space station.
- Rules for customizing your character with cybermods.
- Tons of brands new weapons, creatures, drugs, and anything else void-faring criminals would want to get their hands on.
This adventure is suitable for characters of any level in a survival horror setting and is sure to pose a challenge to even the most battle hardened party.
Written by Sean McCoy, Donn Stroud, and Luke Gearing
Art by Jan Buragay and Sean McCoy
* PDF included with purchase