Each zine are 8-1/2"x6", 38-42 pages, staplebound, black and white with coloured cover
A Thousand Thousand Islands — in a single bundle.
This bundle is a package that includes all the ATTI zines made, to date.
Setting zines — small gazetteers that sketch out a single people or place; its needs and desires; its songs; how it relates to itself, and others — are the core of A THOUSAND THOUSAND ISLANDS.
They do not come with detailed adventure modules, but they present enough information so you and your players might feel tempted to visit, to find out what these islands are like.
- MR-KR-GR (42 pages) — A river kingdom, ruled by divine crocodiles.
- KRACHING (42 pages) — A woodworking community, where cats are holy.
- UPPER HELENG (38 pages) — A nomad people, that walks among their gods.
- ANDJANG (42 pages) — A highland kingdom, ruled by a fearful queen.
- STRAY VIRASSA (38 pages) — An island of sorcerers and the shipwrecked dead.
- KORVU (42 pages) — A sea nation, annually drowned during the rainy season.
- NGELALANGKA (42 pages) — A market in the mountains, built on the backs of puppets.
- HUNDRED RED SCALE (42 pages) — An archipelago of monitor lizards, where textiles are worship.
There are also Appendix zines — notes and images, about specific or random subjects.
- DRAWINGS, PART ONE (42 pages) — an assortment of character sketches, without comment.
- DRAWINGS, PART TWO (42 pages) — ships and creatures; notes on betel-chewing and fire-making.
- HANTU! (42 pages) — essays about Malaysian ghosts, and about living in such a haunted geography.
* All purchases include full PDFs of the above products.