A5, Cardstock pamphlet, double-sided, three colours
A claustrophobic mystery set on an isolated moonbase observatory. Light-borne contaminants and infected colonists threaten to overwhelm the base in an uncanny tide of blue.
Moonbase Blues is a 2-page sci-fi horror scenario compatible with the Mothership RPG (Tuesday Knight Games), or usable with your favorite sci-fi tabletop RPG system. Excellent for one-shots or as a location in an ongoing campaign.
- Clear and practical double sided bi-fold brochure layout.
- Maps of the Azure Base research facilities and key locations.
- Random tables for monster appearance, light-related hazards, and items found when searching the facility.
- Terrified and compromised NPC survivors.
- Varied and unconventional environmental hazards that encourage creative play.
- An audio file of an in-universe distress signal to play at your table.
- Player’s handout with blank maps.
- Separate color and B&W files for easy printing.
Written by Ian Yusem
Art & Layout by Warren Denning